AFDS DUMP STATION
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel radius rail.
- 10 gauge all welded body construction.
- 304 Stainless Steel support throughout the unit.
- Easy to operate.
- 120v, 500 watts, 4.2 amps.
- One year limited warranty, parts and labor.
- Heat lamp.
- Stainless Steel top/side tray.
CLEARANCES: For use only on non-combustible floors. Legs or casters are required, or 2” (51) overhang is required when curb mounted. Clearance from non-combustible walls is 0”. When unit is placed next to combustible walls, clearances must exceed 12” (305) on sides, and 4” (102) from rear. Radiant broilers for non-combustible locations only. American Range is a quality manufacturer of commercial cooking equipment. Because of continuing product improvements these specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.