HIGH PRODUCTION 14 SPIT CHICKEN ROTISSERIE
- Heavy duty all welded stainless steel exterior and interior body for durability
- 2-1/2” deep S/S built-in drip pan with 1-1/4” brass drain to keep chicken moist while cooking
- Burners made of heavy duty 2” pipe for long and efficient life and speedy recovery of heat
- Spit receptacle located in grease free area, for easy maintenance
- Fire bricks are used to radiate ambient heat for optimal performance for ACB-4 and ACB-7 models
- Manifold pre-assembled in factory for quick and easy installation on site
- Casters included and factory-installed at no extra cost on all ACB-7 and ACB-14 models
- High BTU for best results in cooking time and finished product
- Hold 56-70 birds
- Optional rib baskets available
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- Stainless steel framed glass sliding door (LEFT) A27009.
- Stainless steel framed glass sliding door (RIGHT) A27010.
- Spit fork single 2 prong, Stainless Steel. A31015.
- Spit fork double 2 prong, Stainless Steel. A31016.
- Spit rod and handle only. A31101.
- Spit rod assembly complete with handle and prongs. A31100.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.