AF35-50 HEAVY DUTY FRYERS
- Stainless steel heavy duty construction.
- Extra depth oil level for frying larger products.
- Front slanting vessel bottom for quick and easy draining of oil and debris.
- Ample “cool zone” prevents trapped food particle carbonization while extending oil life.
- Highest BTUs for instant recovery at extreme peak periods.
- Rugged double layer access door.
- Thermostatic control from 200 – 400 degrees F.
- Millivolt System with 100% safety shut off.
- No electrical power required.
- Fryer vessel tank: All stainless Steel high quality construction, 16 ga
- #304 material Exterior: All Stainless Steel front, sides, door and basket hanger/flue riser
- S/S Door: Durable double layer access door Basket Hanger: Removable basket hanger accomodates two fryer baskets
- Fryer Baskets: Twin chrome plated fryer baskets with cool grip plastic coated handles for operator safety and ease
- Millivolt control system: No electrical hook up required
- Thermostatic Control: Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 400° F
- Safety shut off System: 100% gas shut off when temperature reaches the hi-limit
- Combination Gas Valve: includes pressure regulator and pilot ignition system, hermetically sealed for operating stability
- 3/4” (19) N.P.T gas inlet in rear
- Crumb Screen: Large removable tight mesh nickel plated screen under fryer baskets
- Drain Valve: 1 1/4” (32) diameter for easy draining of oil. Plastic coated handle for safety.
- Legs: 6” (152) high chrome plated adjustable legs.
- AGA/CGA Design certified and NSF Listed.
- Stainless Steel cover .
- Casters (4 with 2 locking) .
- Matching “Dump Station” .
- Quick disconnect and flexible gas hose .
- Casters: 6” (152) high casters front two with locking brakes .
- Vessel Cover: Stainless Steel cover to fit over fryer vessels .
- Joiner Strip: To connect two fryers and prevent oil seepage between the fryers or drain station .
- Quick Disconnect: Gas Hose with restraining device for added safety .
- Dump Station: Stainless Steel dump station with door and convenient cabinet below .
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.