AFCT-15 COUNTER TOP FRYER
- Cooks 20-22 lbs. of fries per hour.
- Snap-acting mechanical thermostat holds oil temperature accurately at any temperature between 200ºF to 400ºF. 30,000 Btu/hr Infrared burners provide fast recovery.
- Large “cool zone” captures stray food and breading, keeping them out of the frying area to improve food taste and prolong oil life.
- All stainless steel tanks are precision welded and tested for optimum seal.
- Two fryer baskets.
- Stainless steel fry vessel with sloped bottom.
- Stainless steel exterior standard.
- Millivolt burner requires no electrical connection.
- 16 gauge Stainless steel tank
- High limit provides 100% safety shut-off.
- 4” adjustable legs.
- NG or LP gas operation.
- 1/2” drain tube.
- Optional Items – Stainless steel fryer vat cover
- Baskets for AFCF15
- Baskets for AF25 & AF35/50 A33000
- Baskets for AF75. A33001
- Casters set of 4 (2 front locking)
- Manifold gas shut-off valve (3/4” NPT)
- S/S joiner strip (for all fryers) specify model#
- S/S tank lid (for all fryers) specify model#
- S/S splash guard (removable & toolless) (R or L)
- Heat lamp for model #AFDS, S/S work top/side tray
- S/S side tray with pan & cut out (specify R or L)
- S/S side work top w/solid work surface (specify R or L)
- S/S Spreader work top w/pan & cut-out 15” & 24”
- S/S Spreader work top solid surface. 12”,18” & 24”
- 12” x 20” pan w/screen for dump & work stations each
- 3/4” x 36” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device. A53202
- 3/4” x 48” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device. A53200
- 3/4” x 60” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device. A53201.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.