Griddles with Open Burners
( Manual & Thermostatic )
- Highly polished steel griddle plate.
- “U” shaped burners for every 12” of griddle surface.
- Stainless steel pilots for instant ignition on each burner.
- 3” wide S/S grease trough and a large grease pan.
- 32,000 BTU each lift off open burners for easy cleaning.
- Optional Saute and Wok burner heads.
- S/S Wok Ring available.
- 21” deep cooking service
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- 4” legs set of 4. 60″, 72” & 84” models require set of 6 legs.
- 2B refers to 2 burners. For 4 burners you can change 2B to 4B, & add 12 to overall width.
- For highly polished 1” thick griddle plate add 20% to list price.
- For Reverse configuration call factory for pricing.
- Casters for stands (set of 4) A35104
- Casters for stands (set of 6) A35105
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.