Step-Up Open Burner Ranges
Steup-Up Burner Range Features
- Lift-off two piece gasketless cast iron burners, rated at 32,000 BTUs. All-purpose
head is standard. Optional Saute & Wok heads
- available. No gaskets or screws on burners
- One standing S/S pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Heavy duty 12”x12” cast iron top grates, easily removable
- Full width pull out drip pan/crumb tray
- Step-up ranges can only come with stub back
- Polished glossy black knobs
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- Saute burner head #A14022
- Wok burner head #A14042
- 10” S/S Wok Ring to fit over standard grate to be used with wok burner head #A99837
Hot Top Per 12” x 24” Section
- To replace 2 open burners (add HT to model #) #A17008
- 220 VAC motor and transformer
- Set of 4 #A34110
- 3/4” x 36” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device #A53202
- 3/4” x 48” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device #A53200
- 3/4” x 60” Quick Disconnect w/restraining device #A53201
- 3/4” NPT gas shut-off for Range #A80117
- Set of 4 (2 locking) #A35102
- Set of 6 (3 locking) for 72” Ranges #A35103
Extra Oven Racks
- 20” oven rack #A31020
- 26-1/2” oven rack (Specify if Std. #A31025 or Conv. #A31006)
- 32” oven rack (Specify if Std. #A31031)
Radiant Broiler Grates
- 4-bar fish grates 3” x 21” double sided #A17002 each
Range Griddles (Manual control is standard)
- Grooved griddle add – GG to model # per linear foot
- Chrome griddle top ad – CT to model # per linear foot
- Removable griddle plate 12” x 24” section
- Removable griddle plate 24” x 24” section
- To reverse raised griddle from right side to left add
- For 1” thick griddle plate 12”,24”,36”, 30” add
- For 1” thick griddle plate add 48”, 60” & 72”
Thermostatic Control Griddles Plates
- 12” & 18” Griddle
- 24” & 30” Griddle
- 36” Griddle
- 48” Griddle
- 60” Griddle
- 72” Griddle
Upgrade For S/S Cabinet Base Range
- 12”-18” S/S 1-doorS/S Interior S/S shelf
- 24” S/S 1-doorS/S Interior S/S shelf
- 36” S/S 2-doorsS/S Interior S/S shelf
- For use only on non-combustible floor
- Legs or casters, or a 2” overhang, is required when curb mounted
- Non-combustible clearance is zero “0” Combustible clearance – 4” from the rear – 12” from the sides.
- Manifold Pressure: 5.0” w.c. Natural Gas
- Manifold size: 3/4” NPT 10.0” w.c. Propane Gas
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.
6 Burners & 26½” Standard oven
8 Burners & 2-20” Standard oven
10 Burners & 2-26½” Standard oven
12 Burners & 2-26½” Standard oven