COUNTER TOP INFRARED OVERFIRED BROILERS
- Gas fired infrared burner provides instant, even heat.
- Infrared burners direct heat waves downward to penetrate the exposed surface of the meat.
- Adjustable gas valve system.
- Meat is cooked entirely by infrared heat. No hot air or convection has contact with the meat. Meats experience minimal shrinkage while retaining juices, tenderness and flavor.
- Grease pan extends the full width of the broiler and is removable for easy clean-up.
- Stainless steel front and landing ledge.
- Broiler grid is spring balanced.
- Broiler grid raises and lowers with positive locking in four positions.
- Grid rack assembly rolls out a full 10” (254) for easy loading and unloading.
- Large capacity broiler pan fits under the 405 sq. in. broiler grid.
- Full width broiler pan can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Stainless steel skewer holder guides per deck.
- ESS-36, 36” heavy duty stainless steel stand.
- Swivel Casters in lieu of 6” legs. A35102
- 3/4” x 36” Quick Disconnect with restraining device. A53202
- 3/4” x 48” Quick Disconnect with restraining device. A53200
- 3/4” x 60” Quick Disconnect with restraining device. A53201
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.