Thermostatic control 1” THICK PLATE
- Stainless steel rugged exterior body.
- Highly polished 1” thick steel griddle plate.
- “U” shaped burners for every 12” of griddle surface.
- Stainless steel pilots for instant ignition on each 30K BTU burner.
- Large capacity removable grease tray.
- S/S grease trough & one piece rolled front for easy cleaning.
- Energy saving thermostatic control for desired
temperature setting from 150°F to 450°F.
- Grooves provide attractive broiler markings on food, and
also sloped to facilitate gradual grease run off.
- 3” splash guard standard with 4” high splash back.
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
Stainless steel stands
- 4” legs set of 4. 60” & 72” models require set of 6 legs.
- Casters for stands (set of 4) A35104.
- Casters for stands (set of 6) A35105.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.