Horizontal Chicken Broilers
- Stainless steel rugged exterior body.
- Large 27” or 36” deep broiling surface.
- Round rod non-stick cooking top grates specially designed for chicken broiling.
- High 40,000 BTU burners for even heat distribution assures fully cooked chickens.
- Open bottom grate design allows continuous updraft for optimum fuel combustion.
- Rotisserie option allows more cooking production with minimal operator attention.
- Heavy duty liner protects interior from burn out.
- Requires either legs or stand.
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- Spit fork, 2 prong, stainless steel. A31015
- Spit fork, double 2 prong, stainless steel. A31016
- Split rod and handle A31101
- Spit rod assembly complete with handle and prongs. A31100
- Optional built-in Rotisserie. Contact factory for pricing
- Casters for stands (set of 4) A35104 (Must have either casters or stands)
- Casters for stands (set of 6) A35105 (Must have either casters or stands)
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.