AFM MAGMA continuous filtration fryer
- Stainless steel filter housing is rugged NSF approved construction.
- 5 micron filter (40 millionths of an inch) provides best flavor and filtration characteristics .
- Four Stainless steel oil flow tubes direct clean oil into fryer baskets .
- “Fryer door open” interlock shuts off pump when door is open .
- Continuous duty circulating pump creates one tank oil turn-around every 2 minutes .
- The operating cost for the low electrical power pump motor is $0.09 per 8 hour shift .
- High speed pumping system is designed for continuous operation or auto-cycling control, at operator’s discretion .
- Interlocked filter housing retaining ring assures filter housing is properly installed for safe operation.
- Stainless steel pre-strainer increases pump and filter performance .
- 400oF continuous rating high performance.
- 10” standard and 20” long filter housings available for daily economy or heavy traffic weekends
- Casters (set of 4) 5” dia. w/ brakes #A35106.
- Shown With Optional Side shelves Heat Lamp & Casters.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.
35 lbs. - 50 lbs.
75 lbs. - 85 lbs.
Full size large S/S fry pot