- All aluminum water tank and heat transfer surface saves energy and speeds up the cooking process.
- Concentric ring burners create power to quickly bring the water tank to a boil and simmer heat for gentle cooking of sensitive pasta dishes.
- A Super Wool® ceramic insulated burner box features reduced front and side surface temperatures – making the unit safer to operate.
- Heavy-duty welded 15 gallon capacity (17-3/4” X 14-1/4”ID) tank has a 15.3 gallon capacity, Finned aluminum heat transfer tank bottom.
- 304 stainless steel strainer to hold large quantities of pasta or single serving baskets.
- Integral overflow starch skimmer.
- Combustion optimized burner box.
- Built-in tank drain with safety-first locking valve.
- Limited one year parts and labor warranty.
- Shown with optional casters
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.