Single deck Majestic Convection Oven
- All stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Solid stainless steel doors, hinges & gaskets.
- 50/50 dependent doors swings open 135°.
- 5 chrome racks with 12 position chrome rack guides.
- Two 40 watt interior light bulbs with momentary switch.
- 2 speed motor, 1725/1140 RPM,120 VAC, 1PH 60 HZ, 9 AMP max.
- Cook and cool down feature.
- Burner “ON” light to indicate that burners are on.
- Manual timer, 60-minute.
- Reliable KXT thermostat control 150°F-500°F.
- Electronic ignition with 100% safety feature.
- Provided with 6 foot, 3 prong grounded power cord.
- Great for high-volume cooking during peak periods.
- Standard depth units (MSD & MSDE) accommodate full-size sheet pan side-to-side.
- Bakery depth units (M & ME) accommodate full-size sheet pan front-to-back or side-to-side.
PLENTY OF BUILT-IN FEATURES & BENEFITS
- From room temperature to 350°F in 7 minutes or less.
- Stainless steel doors and door gaskets.
- 50/50 dependent doors swing open 135°. One hand opens & closes both doors simultaneously, with large windows for easy product viewing.
- Two 40 Watt interior light bulbs with momentary switch.
- Five oven racks with 12 rack positions.
- Unique oven cavity baffle system with 45° built-in cove back provides highly efficient air flow pattern for fast & even cooking.
- Porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning.
- Majestic smooth flow system powered by 75,0000 BTUs & 90,000 BTUs.
- Great for high volume operations.
- Easy access design for convenience in service and maintenance.
- S/S bottom shelf included at no additional charge on single deck units.
- Casters and stacking kit included with double-deck models.
- Glass door on (Left) – GL on (Right) – GR each.
- Double glass doors – GG per set.
- Stacking kit for double oven w/casters each.
- Draft hood each.
- Heavy duty swivel casters per set of 4.
- 208/240 VAC motor and transformer.
- Extra oven rack each.
- One point gas connection for double stack ovens./li>
- Cook-n-Hold feature add A to model# (i.e. MA-1)
- 5 Adjustable storage racks & 2 supports per set. (Ideal holding area for product prior to or after baking.)
Programmable controls with Cook-N-Hold features
- Cook-N-Hold option cooks at desired temperature for browning then, automatically, switches to a desired holding temperature
- Simply select the time, temperature, and fan settings
- Easy-to-read LED digital display. Digital time and set temperature displays are “ON” simultaneously
- Control features one key recipe memory, plus 3 additional programmable recipe buttons
- Display indicates ready, countdown time, hold time, cook done programming prompts
- End-of-cycle is announced with audible alarm
- Fan options let you choose high or low speed cooking modes
- Momentary light switch allows better viewing of cooking surface
KXT thermostat controls
- Independent time and temperature controls provide maximum versatility for general baking and roasting.
- 2-speed fan switch controls high or low speed.
- Temperature control: 150°F to 500°F (66°C to 260°C).
- 1 hour manual timer has audible buzzer that alerts when cooking cycle is complete.
- Momentary light switch allows better viewing of cooking surface.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.
Single deck, bakery depth manual controls & solid doors Double deck, manual
Single deck, cook-n-hold controls
Single deck, standard depth electric & solid doors
Single deck, bakery depth electric & solid doors