Gas Infrared Griddle
- One 20,000 BTU/hr. infrared burner with solid state temperature control and electronic spark igniter for each 12” of griddle width.
- Controls are recessed and concealed behind a hinged panel.
- Surface temperatures are from 150° to 500°F.
- 3” wide stainless steel front grease trough drains into large capacity grease collector(s). (60” and 72” griddles have two grease collectors.) , 1” thick, 24” deep highly polished steel griddle plate.
- 41/2” high stainless steel side and back splashes.
- Full width stainless steel guard rail.
- Stainless steel front and sides.
- 4” adjustable chrome plated legs.
- 3/4” rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- 115 volt, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase control circuit. 1/2 amp draw. 6’ power cord with 3 prong plug.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Provided with 6’ power cord with 3-prong plug.
- 4” legs set of 4. 60” & 72” models require set of 6 legs.
- For 24” deep cooking surface (griddle plate) add 20% to the list price
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.