Thermostatic control griddles
1” THICK 24” deep plate
- Optional 12” tapered S/S high splash guard.
- Optional larger front landing ledge 6”, 8”, or 10” deep.
- Optional chrome plated finish, easy to clean, reduces flavor transfer between foods, and increases heat retention within the griddle plate for lower cost.
- Temperature is evenly controlled across the griddle plate.
- Full 24” deep griddle plate cooking surface, ideal for high volume cooking.
- Highly polished 1” thick griddle plate.
- S/S grease trough and one piece rolled front landing ledge for easy cleaning.
- 30,000 BTU “U” shaped burners, every 12”, for optimum heat distribution.
- Standard thermostatic controls.
- Casters for stands (set of 4) A35104
- Casters for stands (set of 6) A35105
- Chrome finish griddle top add -CT to model #. (per 12” section).
- 12” high S/S splash back add -SG to model #. (per 12” section).
- Side splash guards 12” tapered to 4” (Right or left).
- Partial grill top grooving add -GG to model #. (per 12” section).
- 6” or 8” deep front landing ledge add -LL to model #. (per 12” section).
- Extra large grease capacity grease tray.
- Extra thermostat(s) each.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.