36″ WIDE WOOD CHIP SMOKER
WOOD CHIP SMOKER BROILER FEATURES
- Optimized burner power creates Steak, Chicken and Fish cooking zones.
- Infinite control manual gas valves for precise heat adjustment.
- Cast iron radiants distribute heat and are individually removable for easy cleaning.
- Full width stainless steel pan to add water vapor or special flavors – to the cooking , process as well as simplify clean-up of spills.
- SuperWool insulated sides for energy efficiency.
- Stainless steel polished front and trim for easy cleaning with double-layered all-welded steel side chassis.
- Top grates are heavy duty cast iron.
- 14 gauge all welded body construction.
- Twin smoker boxes can be used together for high smoke peak output.
- Each chip drawer features high power dedicated burners.
- Smoke wafts from five tubes evenly spaced under the grates near the food on the grill – optimizing uptake of flavor.
- Stagger the loading of chips to get really long smoke production using individual smoker box burners to create perfect smoldering conditions.
- Smoke discharges above broiler burners – so it’s not incinerated before it meets the food!
- To remove ash, our patent-pending wood chip drawers pull out and simply swing over.
American Range warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of installation, not to exceed 18 months from date of shipment from factory. Five-year pro-rated warranty shall apply to Fryers’ stainless steel tank only.
- Products purchased & installed for residential use, or for use outside the continental United States, are excluded from this warranty.
- Light bulbs, porcelain and glass components, are excluded from this warranty.
- Broiler burners’ lower and upper grates and radiants are warranted for 90 days.
- Normal parts wear and tear and maintenance are excluded from this warranty.
- Any product which has been modified by unauthorized personnel or changed from its original design is not covered under this warranty.
- American Range assumes no obligation for any product which has been subjected to misuse, abuse or harsh chemical environments and climatical conditons.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the instructions supplied with the product is the responsibility of the owner/user and is not part of this warranty.
- Installation: American Range assumes no responsibility for any product not installed properly, and in accordance with the instructions supplied with the equipment.
- Proper installation such as, but not limited to, air shutter adjustments, calibration, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with original installation are the responsibility of the distributor, dealer, owner/end user or installing contractor, and is not covered under this warranty.